Pump head M500 - universal applicability for large flow rates
The LEWA M500 is a pump head with a hydraulically actuated diaphragm made of pure PTFE for universal use. It is mainly used for large flow rates on LEWA process pumps.
- Hermetically sealed – no leaks of pumped fluid or hydraulic oil
- High metering accuracy
- Long diaphragm service life
- Secure against misuse and against impermissible operating states, which results in outstanding system availability.
- Universal use thanks to freely oscillating diaphragm – resistant to dirt or particulate in the pumped fluid. It is also suitable for suspensions
- Continuous diaphragm monitoring which enables downtimes to be planned
- Maintenance-free plunger seal using piston rings or ground bushings
- Special designs for highest temperatures
|Type||Maximum pressure||Maximum flow rate per pump head||Temperature||Maximum viscosity|
|M500||350 bar||19 m³/h||-50/+150 °C||100,000 mPa∙s|